“Frank’s® RedHot® Ultimate Tailgate Truck” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®.
The ”Frank’s® RedHot® Ultimate Tailgate Truck” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States or District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), who are licensed drivers 18 years of age or older as of the day on which they enter. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries outside the U.S. and wherever else prohibited, or otherwise restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on August 28, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on December 31, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes entrants must do the following:
Enter online: During the Sweepstakes Period, log on to: www.franksredhot.comwhere you will be required to provide your full name, zip code, date of birth, a valid email address, mobile telephone number (“MTN”) or phone number and answer the multiple choice question listed on the entry form to receive one sweepstakes entry. Multiple Sweepstakes participants are not permitted to share the same email address to enter the Sweepstakes. Proof of submitting an entry (such as a copy of the entry in a “sent” folder) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
All online entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM (EST) on December 31, 2013. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day. All entries become the sole property of Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Adroc Productions, Inc., and Vibes Media LLC, and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, as determined by the Sweepstakes Entities, will be disqualified. Entries generated by artificial methods, script, macro, or by any other automatic or mechanical means are void.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same online entry account, you will be required to provide the name of the authorized subscriber of the online entry account at the time of entry and that person will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. In such case, online entry information will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the telephone number/email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number/email address by a telephone company, wireless service provider, Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses, telephone numbers or wireless phone numbers for the telephone exchange associated with the submitted telephone number/email address or the domain associated with the submitted telephone, as applicable. Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, inaccurate, undecipherable or damaged entries, all of which are void, or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or access any online service or Web site, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes.
If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, lost/delayed data transmission, interruption, deletion, defect or any other cause beyond reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), and the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes Entities shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and select the prize winner from entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. At the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion, Sweepstakes winner may be disqualified at any time. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
CAUTION: ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH OR DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES BY ANY PERSON(S) IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON(S), AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) who are licensed drivers, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Reckitt Benckiser LLC (“Sponsor”), Adroc Productions, Inc., and Vibes Media LLC, participating retailers and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion & Internet agencies, agents, participating retailers, any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), the immediate families (parent, siblings, children and spouse) and persons residing in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries outside the U.S. and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize Winner (the “potential winner”) will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 8, 2014 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Adroc Productions, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, telephone or by mail. The potential winner must respond to such notification within five (5) business daysafter the notification is sent or an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. The winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. If a potential winner is a minor under the law of his/her jurisdiction of residence (residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be 19 years of age or older and residents of Mississippi must be at least 21) at the time of entry, his or her respective parent or guardian may be required to execute an Affidavit acknowledging, confirming and consenting to the Liability Release andwhere legal, a Publicity Consent document as well as being responsible for all financial obligations, as noted below, in order to accept the prize on behalf of the winner. If parent or guardian is unavailable to execute this document, the winner will not receive the prize.
4. PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize will consist of a used 2013 2-Door Pickup Truck that will be customized into a tailgate vehicle to include additions such as: a barbecue grill, refrigerator, television, custom rims and sound system, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Vehicle: $25,000and ARV of Customized Additions: $9,000. Total ARV of the Grand Prize: $34,000.
The Truck may be driven to various events across the country and therefore will be considered as a “used” Pickup Truck. The Prize will be delivered to winner’s residence about twelve (12) weeks after winner is confirmed. The winner will not be able to choose the color of the vehicle. There will be no substitutions or trade allowed and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, sold, transferred or sub-leased to any other person before delivery. Winner will be responsible for all taxes, income taxes and/or sales taxes (federal, state and local) and all other expenses not specifically mentioned here related to acceptance and use of the Prize including upgrades, optional equipment, maintenance, repairs, cost of gas, cost of removing the customized additions or any unforeseeable deterioration or damages made to the vehicle or any of the customized additions as a result of being driven to events to promote the Sweepstakes. Winner will also be responsible for registration, license, title, insurance fees which must be paid before taking possession of the vehicle. Winner must present a valid driver’s license and evidence of effective auto insurance as required by the Department of Motor Vehicles in winner’s state of residence before delivery is made. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize, as noted above, after it has been delivered. A 1099 Miscellaneous Tax Form will be issued to the winner for the actual value of the Prize for the tax year it was delivered. Any difference between actual value and ARV stated herein will not be awarded. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize pictured in promotional materials connected with this Sweepstakes is for illustrative purposes only. Actual Prize may vary in appearance from the prize pictured.
The Sweepstakes Entities, and/or any other relevant party, reserve the right to remove or to deny participation by any entrant who intends to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes and engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at Sweepstakes related events such as festivals and football games. Sponsor makes no representations of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any part of the Prize nor is Sponsor, in any manner, responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to prize supplied/manufactured by a third-party vendor/company. No responsibility is assumed by Sweepstakes Entities for any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed festivals, games or other Promotion related events in whole or in part resulting in the inability of consumers to enter the Sweepstakes. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/LIABILITY/RELEASE AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: Grand Prize Winner must complete, execute and return a Notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release along with an IRS Form W9 (collectively, the “Release Forms”) within five (5) business days of notification of winning the Prize. Failure to return Release Forms timely, or if Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Prize Winner randomly selected in accordance with these Official Rules.Upon disqualification, no prize will be awarded. Grand Prize winners are required to furnish their social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants to Sweepstakes Entities the right to use Winner’s name, city/state of residence, photograph, likeness, comments, image, voice, and biographical information in advertising, trade and promotion, including on the Internet, social media or via wireless application protocol, and all other types of media without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final and binding in regards to all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; or (ii) the receipt, use or misuse of the prize awarded in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any claims for loss, damage to property, personal injury, and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or travel related to, the Sweepstakes, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or prize delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for printing, human or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules, promotion materials or otherwise in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, and disclaim any implied warranty, concerning any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to
release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding,
receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any part of the prize; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be
permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential,
or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or
connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form
of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs
incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions
concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and
obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed
by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law
or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local
courts located in the State of New Jersey.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: Official Rules are available at: www.franksredhot.com
11. WINNER’S LIST: You may request the Winner’s name by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 1/24/2014 to: Frank’s RedHot Ultimate Tailgate Truck Winner c/o Adam Stevenson, Adroc Productions, Inc., 1442 W Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.
12. SPONSOR: Reckitt Benckiser LLC, 399 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054.